NEET UG Counselling 2021 Details

NEET UG Counselling 2021 Details

NEET UG Counselling 2021 :-

NEET UG Counselling 2021 :-

Counselling for NEET UG 2021 will most likely take place in the second week of November. The Medical Council Committee will issue the NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2021 after the NEET UG 2021 result is announced. Those who pass the NEET-UG 2021 Exam with a score above the NTA Cutoff are eligible to participate in the counselling process.
Counselling for NEET UG 2021 will most likely take place in the second week of November. The Medical Council Committee will issue the NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2021 after the NEET UG 2021 result is announced. Those who pass the NEET-UG 2021 Exam with a score above the NTA Cutoff are eligible to participate in the counselling process.
All India Quota (AIQ) category will allow 15% of total seats in each participating medical college, with the remaining 85% of seats reserved for candidates from the individual states at state medical colleges.
All India Quota (AIQ) category will allow 15% of total seats in each participating medical college, with the remaining 85% of seats reserved for candidates from the individual states at state medical colleges.
On behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) will conduct NEET UG 2021 counselling. NEET 2021 counselling is done online, and candidates who want to take part in it must first register on MCC’s official website mcc.nic.in.
On behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) will conduct NEET UG 2021 counselling. NEET 2021 counselling is done online, and candidates who want to take part in it must first register on MCC’s official website mcc.nic.in.

NEET UG 2021 Details :-

NEET UG 2021 Details :-

NEET UG 2021
Events Dates
Name of the Examination Authority National Testing Agency (NTA)
Official Website of NTA www.nta.ac.in
Exam Name National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Mode Of Application Online
NEET UG 2021 Exam Date 12th September 2021
NEET UG 2021 Result Date 1st November 2021
NEET UG 2021 Counselling To be Declared Soon
NEET UG 2021
Events Dates
Name of the Examination Authority National Testing Agency (NTA)
Official Website of NTA www.nta.ac.in
Exam Name National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Mode Of Application Online
NEET UG 2021 Exam Date 12th September 2021
NEET UG 2021 Result Date 1st November 2021
NEET UG 2021 Counselling To be Declared Soon

NEET Counselling Process 2021 :-

NEET Counselling Process 2021 :

1. Registration :

1. Registration :

2. Submission of Fees :

2. Submission of Fees :

University Category Fees
Non-Refundable Registration Fees For 50% AIQ/Central Universities General 1000
SC/ST/OBC 500
Deemed University General 5,000
SC/ST/OBC 5,000
Refundable Registration Fees For 50% AIQ/Central Universities General 25,000
SC/ST/OBC 10,000
Deemed University General 2,00,000
SC/ST/OBC 2,00,000
University Category Fees
Non-Refundable Registration Fees For 50% AIQ/Central Universities General 1000
SC/ST/OBC 500
Deemed University General 5,000
SC/ST/OBC 5,000
Refundable Registration Fees For 50% AIQ/Central Universities General 25,000
SC/ST/OBC 10,000
Deemed University General 2,00,000
SC/ST/OBC 2,00,000

3. Required Documents :

3. Required Documents :

4. Seat Allotment List :

4. Seat Allotment List :

AIQ Reservation Seats :-

AIQ Reservation Seats :-

Category Reservation in Percent
OBC Only in National Institutes / Central Universities with 27 %.
SC 15 %
ST 7.5 %
Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) 5 %
EWS Only 10% in National Institutes/Central Universities
Category Reservation in Percent
OBC Only in National Institutes / Central Universities with 27 %.
SC 15 %
ST 7.5 %
Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) 5 %
EWS Only 10% in National Institutes/Central Universities