Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences
About the Institute
- The institute was established by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust in 2005. With state-of-the-art facility, the institute has 950 bed multi super speciality teaching Hospital.
- In 2018, India Today ranked the institute 32nd in the India’s best Medicine Colleges list. In 2017, Outlook India ranked the institute 24th among Top 25 Medical Colleges in India.
- Address : Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bhojipura, Bareilly
- Official website : www.srms.ac.in/ims
Course Duration UG Courses MBBS 5 ½ years PG Courses Clinical Branches MS General Surgery 3 years MD General Medicine 3 years MD Anaesthesiology 3 years MD Psychiatry 3 years MD Respiratory Medicine 3 years MS Otorhinolaryngology/ ENT 3 years MD Paediatrics 3 years MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology 3 years MS Orthopaedics 3 years MS Opthalmology 3 years MD Radiodiagnosis 3 years MD DVL 3 years MD Radiation Oncology 3 years Non- Clinical Branches MD Anatomy 3 years MD Biochemistry 3 years MD Microbiology 3 years MD Physiology 3 years MD Community Medicine 3 years MD Pathology 3 years MD Forensic Medicine 3 years MD Pharmacology 3 years
Fees & Seat Intake
UG Courses Academic Fees Branches Particulars Annual Fees MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) Security fees Rs. 3,00,000/- (One Time) Annual Fees ₹ 11,44,000/- ** Hostel Fees Rs. 1,50,000/- ** Hostel is compulsory Seat Intake Total Seats 100 PG Courses Academic Fees Particulars Annual Fees Security Deposit for Clinical Branches Rs. 5,00,000 (One Time) Security Deposit for Non- Clinical Branches Rs. 1,00,000 (One Time) Security Deposit for Pathology Rs. 200000 (One Time) Hostel Fees Rs. 3,00,000 Other Charges Rs. 1,20,000 Clinical Branches Branches Annual Fees MS General Surgery Rs. 2484000/- MD General Medicine Rs. 2484000/- MD Anaesthesiology Rs. 1200000/- MD Psychiatry Rs. 1200000/- MD Respiratory Medicine Rs. 2484000/- MD Paediatrics Rs. 2484000/- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology Rs. 2484000/- MS Orthopaedics Rs. 2484000/- MD Opthalmology Rs. 2484000/- MD Radio- Diagnosis Rs. 2484000/- MD DVL Rs. 2484000/- MS Otorhinolaryngology Rs. 2000000/- MD Radio Oncology Rs. 2000000/- Non- Clinical Branches MD Anatomy Rs. 26000/- MD Biochemistry Rs. 26000/- MD Microbiology Rs. 26000/- MD Physiology Rs. 26000/- MD Community Medicine Rs. 26000/- MD Pharmacology Rs. 26000/- MD Pathology Rs. 1200000/- MD Forensic Medicine – Seat Intake Clinical Branches Branches Intake MS General Surgery 8 MD General Medicine 6 MD Anaesthesiology 6 MD Psychiatry 3 MD Respiratory Medicine 3 MD Paediatrics 6 MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology 6 MS Orthopaedics 4 MD Opthalmology 3 MD Radio- Diagnosis 5 MD DVL 3 MS Otorhinolaryngology 3 MS Radio Oncology 4 Non- Clinical Branches MD Anatomy 5 MD Biochemistry 1 MD Microbiology 3 MD Physiology 4 MD Community Medicine 3 MD Pharmacology 2 MD Pathology 6 MD Forensic Medicine 3
- The admission to the MBBS and MS/MD courses shall be done strictly on the basis of All India overall rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG & PG respectively) conducted by the National Board of Examinations. The online counselling for admission will be done by UP Directorate General of Medical Education & Training (UPDGME).
Fees & Intake